A meeting was held on 1st February 2017 to discuss upcoming events, including BT's Women in Tech event in Cardiff and the BCS Lovelace Colloquium 2017.
- A meeting was held on 5th February 2016, 12,
Robert Recorde Room. Agenda: Welcome to new students, BCS Lovelace Colloquium, International Women's Day, Athena Swan student group.
- A meeting was held on 20th February 2015, 2pm,
Robert Recorde Room.
- A welcome meeting was held on 9 October 2014.
- A meeting was held on 21st October to discuss upcoming activities.
Next meeting for undergraduates and Master students on 12.3. 2013, presumably 14--16, Boardroom, Far-314.
Agenda: Laura will tell us about her MSc project: Women in Computer Science.
- 12.2.2013, Meeting for undergraduates and Master students, 14--16, Boardroom, Far-314. Agenda: Welcome the new Level 1 and MSc students into the group. BCS Lovelace Colloquium in Nottingham on 4th April 2013. Poster
competition. Athena Swan Award. Other upcoming activities.
- 3 November 2011, 6pm, Pub on the Pond. Agenda: Welcoming our new Level 1 students, welcoming our new Master students, welcoming Reena who is newin the department and working for Technocamps, welcoming anyone else who has not joined a networking
meeting so far. Socializing. Discussing some activities, mainly for the next year. Collecting suggestions.
- 10 May 2011, 2:15-3:45, Socialising in the RR.
- 2 Februray 2011, 5pm, RR - Meeting with all Undergraduates and Reseachers in the
Agenda: Networking between Underdraduates and Postgraduates,
Lovelace Colloquium in Birmingham Poster Competition - Deadline 18.2.2011,
Next meeting in March on a Tuesday 3pm.
- 27 October 2010, 1-3pm Undergraduate meeting, Boardroom
- 27 October 2010, 6pm Postgraduate social, Pub on the pond.
- 26 April 2010, Undergraduate meeting
- 9th March 2010, International Women's day. Launch of BCS Women in Wales
- Meeting: 1st December 2009, 1-2, Robert Record Room
- Meeting: 3rd June 2009, 6pm, Pub on the Pond
- Meeting: 1st May 2009, 6pm, Pub on the Pond
- International Women's Day, 5th March 2009
- Meeting: 27th Feburary 2009, 1pm, Board Room