Booking On Campus-Accommodation
Update: It is still possible to get ensuite on-campus accommodation
until August 20, 2009, lunch time.
After that date please double check with
Monika Seisenberger, m.seisenberger (at) swansea.ac.uk.
We have reserved a limited number of on campus accommodation, which
is on hold until Monday, August 10, 2009.
The cost is 74 pounds (ensuite) and 58.50 (non-ensuite) in total for the nights
of 3 and 4 September. It is possible to book additional nights,
please add the price of 37 Pounds (ensuite) and 29.25 (non-ensuite) per night. Breakfast is included.
Please register via the registration page.
Info about Arrival and On-Campus-Accommodation.
- If you arrive at the train or bus station, it is recommended that you
take a taxi to the University (approx 5 pounds). The taxi stops in front of
Fulton House (building 17 on the campus map, see venue page). There
is now as well a direct but slow bus (Swansea Metro bus No 4, direction Singleton Hospital)
going during day time every 12 minutes from the station to the
- All rooms for BLC 2009 are in Preseli (building 20 on the campus-map, about 100m behind Fulton House).
- Check-in on September 2 and September 3, is from 2pm until late in Preseli.
(Late arrivals are no problem - there is a porter present 24 hours a day.)
If you arrive before 2pm, you can leave your luggage in a separate room at Preseli.
- Breakfast will be served in Fulton House.
Hotels in Swansea
- If you want to use a hotel instead, you can use the following links: