CALCO 2005: Registration Information
The Registration cost for CALCO is £180 (Register by July 15 to avoid late registration charge of £40).
The Registration Student cost for CALCO is £145 (Register by July 15 to avoid later registration charge of £40). This does not include the Proceedings. Please note we may ask for evidence that you are a registered student.
- The Registration cost for CALCO-jnr is £45 (£25 if also attending CALCO). CALCO-jnr registration includes lunch.
- The Registration cost for the IFIP WG 1.3 meeting is £100 including lunch on 6, 7 and 8 September.
- On campus accommodation is available in student halls of residence for £36 per night.
- Alternatively, a range of hotel accommodation is available from £35 to £100..
- The CALCO Conference Dinner cost is £35 and will be held in Sketty Hall.
- A lunch package for CALCO is available for £40
- The CALCO excursion (details to be announced) will cost £20.
Registration for CALCO and associated events has three steps:
- Details and events.
- Costs and confirmation
You can return and edit your registration later.
Please note: On-campus accommodation is
now extremely limited.