test FOO test
Computability in Europe 2006
Logical Approaches to Computational Barriers
Excursion and Conference Dinner
Monday, 3rd of July, afternoon.
The excursion will be a coastal walk on the
of about 3 1/2 hours.
We will climb some rocks and dunes, walk through woods on a possibly
wet path, and conclude with a walk along the beach (swimming possible)
heading for Oxwich Bay Hotel where the conference dinner will take place.
Good walking shoes are absolutely necessary!
We recommend to have a small rucksack containing
- sun protection (cream, hat),
- an umbrella or a raincoat,
- a fresh shirt (for the dinner),
- swimming equippment.
As Brotzeit we will provide a bottle of water, an apple
and a snack bar.
|2 Buses leave University ||14:30
|Start of walk at Southgate ||15:15
|Arrival at Oxwich Bay Hotel ||18:45
|Return to University ||23:00
- You may skip the walk and stay on the bus which will carry
you directly to Oxwich. At Oxwich you may take a short walk along the
beach or in the forest, or enjoy yourself in the beer garden or the
- For those who dislike walks and beer gardens, but have registered
for the conference dinner, a third bus leaves the University at 18:30
and will arrive at Oxwich at 19:00.
- For those who haven't registered for the conference dinner, there is
a possibilty to return from Oxwich to the University at 20:00 after the
refreshments have been served.
websites: Arnold Beckmann