To register for the conference and/or reserve hotel accommodation, please complete the
and send it to the official conference bureau, NINA TOURS LTD., by email or fax.
If you pay by credit card, we recommend that you send the form by fax.
After receiving the registration form and payment, the agency will send a confirmation letter/message.
PLease note that Registration is valid ONLY IF the signed form is sent by fax or postal mail
to the conference agency
|Contact person:||Ms. Virginie Perides
|Address:||21, Voulis Street (Syntagma Square)
GR-105 63 Athens, Greece
|Tel.:||+30 210 3249947, 3246436
|Fax:||+30 210 3249940, 3220558
The registration fees are as follows:
||until May 11
||after May 11
The Gala Dinner will take place on Wednesday night, 18 June 2008.
Please note that
There is no registration fee for
- invited speakers (including special session ones)
- all members of the PC and OC
- all organisers of special sessions
- students who will be granted financial support
A participant’s registration fee covers:
- conference folder (including local proceedings)
- admission to all sessions
- admission to coffee breaks and the welcome reception (on June 15)
- a copy of the proceedings (to be published in the series
Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science).
- access to the Mentorship Programme for junior female participants
(sponsored by Elsevier Foundation)
- free childcare (sponsored by Elsevier Foundation)
Written cancellations of registration should be sent to the official conference address.
If notification of cancellation is received by June 1, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
No refund will be issued for cancellations received after June 1.