Position papers of up to 4 pages in length should be formatted using the ACM template and advice found here.
Papers in two categories are welcome:
- Those considering either specific innovations or applications of ubicomp to “developing” world and other marginalised contexts;
- and, from researchers who wish to raise issues or discuss the potential of mainstream ubicomp to these sorts of underrepresented constituencies.
Topics of interest include (but of course are not limited to!):
- Interface and interaction issues
- Devices and infrastructure
- Design and development methodologies
- Environmental impact and sustainability
- Case studies and experience reports
- Theoretical perspectives and critiques
Papers should be submitted in PDF format to matt dot jones at swan dot ac dot uk and gaz at acm dot org.