Critical Systems (CS_411, Academic Year 2002/03)
Lent Term 2003
Dr. A. Setzer
of Computer Science
University of Wales Swansea
Tel. (01792) 513368
Fax (01792) 295651
- Thursday, 10:00, Robert Recorde Room
- Friday, 12:00, Robert Recorde Room
These slides are presented only for access by my
students (I haven't figured out yet how to
restrict the access). Please refer to the copyright notice
on slide 7 of Section 1.
For my students: Please don't print these
files on departmental printers.
Instead ask in the student secretary for a copy.
To print out on ordinary printers
costs, because of the cost of the toner,
5 to 10 times more than fotocopying, as done by the lecturer.
- Agda examples used in the lectures are available from
- Section A0:
- Section A1:
- Section A2:
- Section A3:
- Section B1:
- Section B2:
- Section B3 (unfinished yet):
- Revision Lecture:
Other Course Material
- Module given in the previous year
- Agda and related
- Examples of failures of critical systems.
Last modified: Mon Feb 27 23:04:53 GMT 2006