High Integrity Systems (CS_313)/Critical Systems (CS_M13)
Lent Term 2005
Dr. A. Setzer
of Computer Science
University of Wales Swansea
Tel. (01792) 513368
Fax (01792) 295651
- Monday, 15:00, Wallace Building, Joint Lecture Theatre
- Tuesday, 13:00, Glyndwr Building, Room F
- In order to read and print out pdf-files, you need a PDF reader. For instance Acrobat Reader
is available free here:
- For my students: Please don't print these
files on departmental printers.
Instead ask in the student secretary for a copy.
To print out on ordinary printers
costs, because of the cost of the toner,
5 to 10 times more than fotocopying, as done by the lecturer.
- Slides by section
- Section 0
- Section 1
- Section 2
- Section 3
- Section 4
- Section 5
- Section 6
- Section 9
- Revision lecture
- Module given in previous years
- Examples of failures of critical systems.
- B Method
- B method was used in verifying a new driverless train line
on the Paris metro (the web pages don't report any details)
Last modified: Thu Jan 12 18:25:45 GMT 2006