High Integrity Systems (CSC313)/Critical Systems (CSCM13)
Semester 1, Academic Year 2015/16
Dr. A. Setzer
of Computer Science
Tel. (01792) 513368
Fax (01792) 295651
Slides used in the Course
- In order to read and print out pdf-files, you need a PDF reader. For instance Acrobat Reader
is available free here:
- For my students: Please avoid printing these
files on departmental printers.
Look first for printouts in the trays for this modules.
To print out on ordinary printers
costs, because of the cost of the toner,
5 to 10 times more than fotocopying, as done by the lecturer.
- Full Version is available on Blackboard.
For copyright reasons, only slides which don't contain some pictures are provided
Freely accessible version.
- Module given in previous years
- Spark Ada
- Programming Errors
- Examples of failures of critical systems.
- Oil Spill in Florida 2010 (Deepwater Horizon)
- Nukes of Hazard (Various Accidents involving Nuclear Bombs)
- B Method
- B method was used in verifying a new driverless train line
on the Paris metro (the web pages don't report any details)
Last modified: Sun Sep 27 21:20:51 GMT 2015