Installation of SPARK Ada on Your Own Computer
- There exist a free version of SPARK Ada, which can be installed under Linux, Windows, Mac
(you can even install some components under LEGO mindstorms, Raspberry Pi, AVR, and more).
- You will not obtain the GUI of the why3 system
(the only instructions we are aware of are for Linux, although we have managed with some effort
to install it on macs -- see Instructions how to install Why3).
- Available from Ada Core Libre
- We are using in the Linux Lab the 2015 version, please install this version in order to be
compatible with the version used in CSCM13/CSC313.
- You need to install GNAT Ada 2015 and SPARK 2015.
- Installation is relatively easy, just follow the instructions.
- Academic version of SPARK Ada
(needs registration, for academics only; apparently the code is the same as the GPL
version, but there is additional support).
- Some older instructions (referring to 2014 version) can be found
- Back to main page for SPARK Ada related to CSCM13/CSC313