Installation of Agda and Alfa (Unofficial)
The following I show how I succeeded in installing Agda under Linux and Windows.
- Please tell me any changes necessary for the following to work.
- In the Linux lab in the Computer Science Department at the University of Wales
Swansea, an installation exists. See
Getting started with Agda.
- The official instructions about how to install Agda and some documentation
can be found on the homepage of Agda
- The installation of Agda under Windows has now become now very easy
using a Windows installer. Follow the instructions on
the homepage of Agda.
- The installation of Agda under Macintosh is probably
as easy as the installation under Windows, although
we haven't tried it out.
Follow the homepage of Agda.
- Installation of Agda from Source under Linux
This will probably with some modifications work under other dialects of Unix as well.
- Installation of Agda from Binaries under Linux.
This might work or might not work.
- Instructions about how to install Alfa and some documentation can be found on
the homepage of Alfa
- Alfa is available as binaries for Linux (and for some other Unix versions), and is relatively
easy to install.
- Note that Alfa doesn't support the "new syntax of Agda".
Last modified: Sun Feb 11 23:32:44 GMT 2007