Installation of Agda from Source (Unofficial)
The following I show how I succeeded in installing Agda under Linux from
source. This is not the official installation instruction.
- You need to install the
Haskell Compiler with a pretty standard installation.
- You need as well aclocal, autoconf, which
you get under SuSe (and probably other distributions)
by installing automake and atom4te.
- You obtain the latest version of Agda from
the homepage of Agda
- Gunzip and untar this file and follow the README file.
- Make sure you run make with --enable-new-syntax in order
to compile Agda with the new syntax.
- Now the file emacsagda should have been created and you can proceed
as in Installation of Agda from Binaries under Linux (without downloading the file emacsagda again; it should now have been created when installing Agda).
Last modified: Sun Feb 11 23:25:23 GMT 2007