The following contains the information about how
Anton Setzer succeeded to install Agda under Linux and Windows.
This is a very rough version, which is not
yet well formatted and worked out.
Please watch out at this place for improved versions.
- Web pages.
- Agda (Wikipedia)
- Agda home page
(covers mainly Agda1 at present)
- The Agda Wiki (contains some documentation, downloads; note that
Version 2.1.2 doesn't have the coverage and termination checker,
which is required for the coursework in the module Interactive
- All instructions for installations in the following are without any warranty. See each package/program for its license.
- Instructions on installing Agda2 in the Linux Lab (CS department, Swansea University)
- Installation of Agda under Linux
- Installation of Agda under Windows
- Additional Material (list of symbols for the leim
mode under Agda, use and activation of abbreviation mode.
- Downloading of some packages
- It is recommended to use darcs following
the above instructions in order to obtain the latest version,
which contains some bug fixes.
- If you don't know how to install darcs, or have
problems installing is, here are the latest
version downloaded by Anton Setzer, from which
he was able to build Agda2 successfully.
- Help with Unicode input
Last modified: Wed Jan 14 14:15:10 GMT 2009