Slides of Talks given by Anton Setzer
- Anton Setzer: GUIs, Object Based Programming, and Processes in Agda
- Bashar Igried, Anton Setzer: Programming with Monadic CSP-Style Processes
in Dependent Type Theory (Talk given by Bashar Igried, joint work with Anton Setzer)
- Anton Setzer: Programming with Objects in Theorem Provers based on
Martin Löf Type Theory
- Bashar Igried, Anton Setzer: Programming with Monadic CSP-Style Processes
in Dependent Type Theory (talk given by Bashar Igried, joint work with Anton Setzer)
- Bashar Igried, Anton Setzer: Coinductive Reasoning in Dependent Type Theory - Copatterns, Objects, Processes (joint work with Bashar Igried)
- Bashar Igried, Anton Setzer: Representing the Process Algebra CSP in Type
Theory (Talk given by Bashar Igried, Joint Work with Anton Setzer)
- Anton Setzer: The Use of the Coinduction Hypothesis in Coinductive Proofs
- Anton Setzer: Schemata for Proofs by Coinduction
- Anton Setzer: Writing GUIs in Agda using Objects (see README.txt and start with main.agda)
- Anton Setzer: The Role of the Coinduction Hypothesis in Coinductive Proofs
- A Minicourse in Martin-Löf Type Theory -
Algebras, Coalebras, and Interactive Theorem Proving.
- Coinduction, How to Reason Informally Coinductively.
Talk given at the PCV seminar, Swansea.
- How to Reason Informally Coinductively. Agda Implementors Meeting XXI, Chalmers, Gothenburg, Sweden, 2015.
- How to Reason Informally Coinductively. PCC, Oslo 2015
- Pattern and Copattern matching. Leeds Logic Seminar
the validation Gap. Talk given at Workshop on Logical Analysis of Descriptions and their Representations. NII Shonan
Meeting, Shonan Village Center, Japan, 26 - 29 January 2015
(Second page about meeting). Abstract
- Extraction of programs from proofs using postulated axioms (joint work with Chi Ming Chuang). Talk given at JAIST Logic Seminar Series,
JAIST, Japan, 22 January
- Anton Setzer, Andreas Abel, Brigitte Pientka and David Thibodeau:
Unnesting of Copatterns Talk given
at RTA-TLCA 2014, Vienna, 14 - 17 July 2014
Pdf (Author's version))
Kahle, Anton Setzer:
The limits of the Curry-Howard isomorphism Talk given at workshop
Concepts (FPC), Tübingen, 21 -23 February 2014
Pattern and Copattern Matching Talk given at
Advances in Proof Theory 2013. Workshop dedicated to
the 60th birthday of Professor Gerhard Jäger. Bern, Switzerland, 13 -
14 December 2013 (Abstract)
The dual of pattern matching - copattern matching Talk given at
Science Seminar, Birmingham, Friday 22 November 2013
- Unfolding Nested Patterns and
Copatterns Talk given
at NII Shonan
Meeting on Coinduction for computation structures and programming
languages, Shonan Village Center, Japan, 6 - 10 Oct 2013
Programming Using Copattern Matching
Talk given at Continuity,
Computability, Constructivity - From Logic to Algorithms (CCC 2013)
Swansea University/Gregynog, 26-30, June 2013
- Induction-Recursion - 20 years later (Slides still in need of some
improvement -- still need some small addition of
references to work by Coquand; screen shots of papers might not print but
display well on screen).
Talk given at
Symposium on Semantics
and Logics of Programs, 5 June 2013. Dedicated to Peter Dybjer to celebrate
his 60th birthday. (Abstract)
- Unfolding Nested Patterns and Copatterns
Talk given at TYPES 2013, Toulouse
(April 22-26, 2013)
Copatterns:Programming Infinite Structures by Observations
Talk given on behalf of Andreas
Abel, who was unavailable at short notice at
TYPES 2013, Toulouse (April 22-26, 2013)
abstracts containing the abstract by Andreas Abel at p. 14)
- The extended predicative Mahlo universe in explicit mathematics
Talk given at the PCC,
Toulouse, 2013 (April 22-23, 2013). (Abstract)
corecursion, copatterns Talk given at the PCV seminar, Swansea. Abstract
corecursion, copatterns Talk given at the Logic Seminar, Lisbon,
31 January 2013. (Abstract).
- Proof Theory of Martin-Löf Type Theory Talk given at Oxford Philosophy of Mathematics Seminar, 15 October 2012
- Algebras and coalgebras in dependent type theory Talk given at Meeting
Algebraic and Logical Methods for Data and Modelling, Oldwalls, Gower Peninsula, UK
on occasion of John V Tucker's 60th Birthday, 12 April 2012
induction, induction! Talk given at the Logic Seminar, Lisbon,
20 September 2012. (Abstract).
with dependent types - interactive programs and coalgebras Talk given
at the departmental seminar, Rosario, Argentina, 14 August 2012.
to reason informally coinductively Talk given at
Logic Colloquium 2012, Manchester, UK, 14 July 2012
Definitions (joint work with Fredrik Forsberg). Talk given at
Explicit Paradigms in Logic and Computer
Science, Bern, Swizerland (June 4 - 6 2012) (Abstract).
physics, and coinduction Video recording of talk given at Newton Institute,
Cambridge, 10 May 2012. Slides
inductive definitions -- induction-recursion, induction-induction,
coalgebras Video recording of talk given at Newton Institute, Newton Institute,
1 March 2012. Slides
- Coalgebras in Dependent Type Theory -- The Saga Continues. Talk given
at Agda Intensive Meeting Xii 2010, Nottingham, 1. - 7. September 2010.
- Discusses design issues for defining coalgebras in the
dependently typed theorem prover Agda. Especially introduces
constructor/destructor patterns for defining functions
on coalgebras, which looks very symmetric.
- Extensions of inductive definitions: Indexed inductive,
inductive-recursive and inductive-inductive definitions.
Invited talk, British Logic Colloquium 2010, 2. - 4. September 2010.
- Overview over the "zoo" of extensions of inductive definitions,
parametrized, restricted indexed, generalised indexed inductive
definitions, inductive-recursive and inductive-inductive definitions,
the Mahlo Universe and the extended predicative Mahlo universe.
- Extraction of programs from proofs about real numbers in dependent type thoery. Invited talk, Workshop Program Extraction and Constructive Proofs, Workshop in Honour of Helmut Schwichtenberg, Satellite workshop of CSL 2010 and MFCS 2010, Brno, 21 August 2010.
- Shows how to extract programs from proofs about real
numbers in the theorem prover Agda based on dependent types,
when axiomatizing the real numbers.
General conditions which guarantee that program extraction
from proofs containing axioms (not only real number axioms)
works are given.
- Coalgebras in Dependent Type Theory Talk given at
Dependently Typed Programming DTP 10, Workshop associated with
LICS 2010, satellite workshop of Flocs 2010, Edinburgh, 9 - 10 July 2010.
- Discusses approaches to representing coalgebras in the
dependently typed theorem prover Agda. Especially discusses
conceptual problems with the infinity operator and
the recently abondened approach using ~.
- Combining Automated and Interactive Theorem Proving in Agda Swansea PCV seminar, 20 May 2010.
Before March 2009 only a few talks are listed.
- Interactive Programs in Agda (Agda Intensive Meeting AIMX, Gothenburg, Sweden, 14 - 18 September 2009.; this is a version of the slides which has been updated
to beamer with minor corrections; in case of translation errors,
here is the
- Inductive-Recursive Definitions (Cambridge, Computer Laboratory, Logic and Semantics Seminar, 29 May 2009)
- Coalgebras as types determined by their elimination rules (Conference Philosophy
and Foundations of Mathematics: Epistemological and Ontological Aspects. A conference dedicated to Per Martin-Löf on occasion
of his retirment. Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study,
Uppsala, Sweden, 5 - 8 may 2009. Website
- Coalgebras and codata in
Agda (Wessex Seminar, Bath, UK, March 3 2009,
Last modified: Mon Apr 11 10:32:12 BST 2011