CS_232 Algorithms and Complexity 2008/09
- Thursday, 15/1/2008, is the Second Exam Preparation Lecture in Faraday-L from 12:00 - 13:00.
- Two lectures per week:
- Wednesday, 12:00 - 13:00, Wallace Building, Room 218
- Thursday, 12:00 - 13:00, Grove Building, Purnell Lecture Theatre (Room 236).
- One support lecture per week for questions:
- Friday, 12:00 - 13:00, Keir Hardie Building, Room 303.
- This "lecture" is optional..
- First the "easy questions" from the lecture scripts are
- It will also be used two times for discussing the solutions
for the two courseworks.
- And it will be used for the exam preparation lecture.
You can activate the hyperlinks in the following downloadable versions of the script by clicking on them.
- Week 01
- Week 02
- Week 03
- Week 04
- Week 05
- Week 06
- Week 07
- Week 08
- Week 09
- Week 10
- Week 11
- Wednesday, December 10, 2008: pdf-file (revision lecture)
- Coursework I: pdf-file
A general remark: Don't hesitate to explain your thoughts in plain language, and don't hesitate
to give examples.
- Solutions and background for Coursework I: pdf-file (not fully updated yet)
- Coursework II: pdf-file
- Solutions and background for Coursework II: pdf-file (incomplete)
- Graph theory
- Cryptography and RSA
- Complexity theory
Last modified: Fri Jan 9 12:42:40 GMT 2009