- T. Kahsai, M. Roggenbach, H. Schlingloff. Testing Framework for the Electronic Payment System EP2.
- A. Gimblett, T. Kahsai, L. O'Reilly, M. Roggenbach On the whereabouts of CSP-CASL - A Survey. In Specification, Transformation, Navigation, Festschrift dedicated to Bernd Krieg-Bruckner, Bremen, 2009.
- T. Kahsai, G. Holland, M. Roggenbach, H. Schlingloff. Towards formal testing of jet engine Rolls-Royce BR725. In Proc. 18th Int. Conference on Concurrency, Specification and Programming, Krakow, Poland, 2009.
- T. Kahsai, M. Roggenbach. Property preserving refinement notions for CSP-CASL. In A. Corradini and U. Montanari, editors, Recent Trends in Algebraic Development Techniques. LNCS 5486, Springer, 2009.
- T. Kahsai, M. Roggenbach, H. Schlingloff. Specification-based testing for Software Product Lines. Proc. 6th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods [SEFM'08]. Pag. 149-159, 2008. © IEEE Computer Society. © IEEE Computer Society.
- T. Kahsai, M. Roggenbach. Refinement notions for CSP-CASL. 19th International Workshop on Algebraic Development Techniques [WADT08]. Preliminary Proceedings, TR-08-15, 2008.
- T. Kahsai, M.Miculan. Implementing Spi Calculus using Nominal techniques. In Arnold Beckmann, Costas Dimitracopoulos, and Benedikt Lowe, editors, Logic and Theory of Algorithms, Fourth Conference on Computability in Europe, [CiE'08], Athens, Greece, June 2008, Proceedings. LNCS volume 5028, 2008.
- T. Kahsai, M. Roggenbach, H. Schlingloff. Specification-based testing for refinement. [SEFM'07]. Proc. 5th IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Formal Methods. Pag.237--247. 2007. © IEEE Computer Society.
- T. Kahsai. Towards semi automated equivalence checking of Spi Calculus processes.University of Udine Italy, October 2006.