Current Group Members
- Phillip James (PhD student) - Formal Specification and Verification of Railway Signalling Systems, Domain Specific Verification.
- Hoang Nga Nguyen (Research assistant) - Timed-CSP Semantics and Tool Support.
- Markus Roggenbach (Senior Lecturer) - Specification languages and their semantics, Verification, Tools.
Former Group Members
- Thomas Davies (MRes student) - CSP implementation techniques. MRes 2012.
- Andrew Lawrence (PhD student, guest for one year) - Railway Verification.
- Liam O'Reilly - Structured Specification with Processes and Data - Theory, Tools and Applications. PhD 2012.
- Stephen Sze - Evaluation of a Domain Specific Language for Modelling and Verifying in the Railway Domain. BSc 2011.
- Marc Dragon - A Timed CSP Simulator for Railway Systems. BSc 2011.
- Temesghen Kahsai - Specification-based Testing and Refinement Notions for CSP-CASL. PhD 2010.
- Andy Gimblett - Tool Support for CSP-CASL. MPhil 2008.
- Gift Samuel - Implementation of the Stable Revival Model in CSP-Prover. MPhil 2008.
Phil, Liam, Mark, Markus, Stephen, Tom
|Phil, Liam, Markus, Temesghen||Andy, Liam, Markus, Temesghen, Gift|